- Chicken cacciatore
- Pasta with marinara, marsala or wine sauces
- Primavera in tomato sauce or broth based sauce (ask what kind of sauce is used!)
- Red or white clam sauce
- Thin crust pizza with less/no cheese and vegetable topping
- Minestrone soup
- Green salad with vinaigrette on the side
- Look for chicken breast, shellfish or fish entrées (ask about preparation)
- Ask that the bread be removed from the table or decide on a set amount to eat. Choose plain bread over garlic bread.
- Order a salad or cup of minestrone soup to start with instead of bread.
- Watch those pasta portions! One standard serving of cooked pasta is ½ cup; restaurant portions can add up to 3+ cups! Split pasta dishes or put half away from the start.