Understanding the concept of portion control is an important part of any diet plan. Paying attention to serving sizes and limiting the amount of high-calorie food you eat can be one of the simplest ways to get results from your diet plan.
Especially with snacking, many people don’t realize how much they are actually consuming. With the concept of 100 calorie snacks, the importance of portion control can finally be recognized.
(Tip continues below)
To help you start adding portion control to your diet, here is a list of 10 great snacks under 100 calories:
1) 3 cups of Orville Redenbacher Popcorn = 80 calories
2) 2 celery sticks and 2 teaspoons natural peanut butter = 81 calories
3) 2 Graham crackers and ½ cup grapes = 90
4) 1 light Laughing Cow Cheese wedge and 2 Rye Krisp crackers = 95 calories
5) 15 Genisoy Soy Crisps and 1 medium tangerine = 96 calories
6) 1 Nabisco Mini Teddy Grahams 100 Calorie Pack
7) 1 Nabisco Oreo Thin Crisps 100 Calorie Pack
8) 1 Hershey’s Chocolate Covered Pretzels 100 Calorie Pack
9) 1 Planters Peanut Butter Cookie Crisps 100 Calorie Pack
10) 1 Wheat Thin Mini Chips 100 Calorie Pack
These snacks are great ways to help you start watching what you eat, plus they let you know just how many calories those between-meal snacks really contain.