Looking back over 2010, it was an exceptional year for remixes.
I've posted a few of the most popular ones here. They're always good for breathing new life into songs that might have otherwise worn out their welcome.
1. 130 BPM - Lady GaGa & Beyonce - Telephone (Alphabeat Remix)
2. 129 BPM - Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me (Fonzerelli Electro House Club Remix)
3. 125 BPM - Katy Perry - Teenage Dream (Kaskade Remix)
4. 129 BPM - Cee Lo Green - F**k You (Le Castle Vania Remix)
5. 128 BPM - Tiesto& Sneaky Sound System - I Will Be Here (Wolfgang Gartner Remix)
This list was compiled using reader votes on my workout music site.