It's the final week!
So, we've hit 160 BPM.
At this tempo, there's nothing but rock music--as rap, pop and the like don't generally reach this range.
If you've made it this far, a hearty congratulation is in order. It's not easy task ramping things up from 120 BPM over the course of a couple months.
In the weeks to come, I'll have loads more for you here.
For both our sake's, I hope you'll stick with your workout. And I'll try to help keep it lively.
See you next week!
1. Fall Out Boy - America's Suitehearts
2. Bruce Springsteen - Viva Las Vegas
3. Bloc Party - This Modern Love
4. Weezer - You Gave Your Love To Me Softly
5. Fleetwood Mac - Temporary One (Live)
This list was compiled using reader votes on my workout music site.