The winter is typically brings with it a slowing down in most folks' exercise schedules. It's too cold to run outside, everyone's busy with the holidays, and there are lots of year-end errands to do.
Nevertheless, there are folks who are working out. And these are the five songs they're playing the most.
1. Kesha â€" We R Who We R - 121 BPM
2. Usher & Pitbull â€" DJ Got Us Fallinâ€™ In Love (DJ Spider & Mr.
Best Remix) - 120 BPM
3. Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina â€" Stereo Love - 128 BPM
4. Chris Brown â€" Yeah 3X - 130 BPM
5. Miley Cyrus â€" Who Owns My Heart - 138 BPM
This list was compiled using reader votes on my workout music site.