6. Find out what the successful dieters are doing. Trust me, they have figured out a thing or two about weight loss and don't reinvent the wheel, use their tips and diet advice.
7. Don't take anybody's comments personally. People don't know what that one trigger is that might offend you. Nobody means it, but it does happen on rare occasions.
8. Find different foods to try. Re-try a healthy food that you have disliked in the past. Perhaps you'll like it now. That has happened to me time and time again. And, you will increase your food options so boredom does not occur.
9. Speaking of boredom, if you start to slip due to boredom, change up your routine. Although this might not work for everybody, I change my fitness routine every 2 weeks. It is what I have found that works for me. Do what you can to chase boredom away.
10. And finally, make it FUN! Exercise, eating healthy and changing your lifestyle for the better need not be painful. Take it one day at a time enjoy this adventurous journey that you are on!
Thank you for all of the support that Diet.com has provided to me. NOBODY pushes me towards success better than Diet.com. I love you Diet.com!
|Previous 1 | 2|