I was on a plane to Tennessee when I met one of the most wonderful women I now know. Her name is Bridgett Sanders. She is a Life Coach and has become a good friend! Asking her tons of questions on our commute, I decided (and asked her permission) if I could make this into an interview to share with everyone on Diet.com! So here goes:
Bridgett, what exactly is a Life Coach and how did you become one?
A Life Coach is a person who assists individuals in becoming aware of who they are, and helps take them from where they are to where they want to be in every aspect of their lives. It can be for Personal, Family, Health, Financial or Spiritual growth. It is like a Sports team - they need a Coach to help them reach their goals. I became a Life Coach through Life Success Consultants with Bob Proctor who is the star of the movie The Secret and is a Master Teacher in the Personal Development Community.
What is this information and knowledge that you speak about?
The information that I speak about are the Laws of the Universe. They are precise and they govern our being. There are 7 laws:
The Law of Perpetual Transmutation-
* Energy moves into physical form.
* The images you hold in your mind most often materialize in results in your life.
The Law of Relativity-
* Nothing is good or bad, big or small... until you RELATE it to something.
* Practice relating your situation to something much worse and yours will always look good.
The Law of Vibration and Attraction-
* Everything vibrates, nothing rests.
* Conscious awareness of vibration is called feeling. Your thoughts control your paradigms and your vibration (which dictates what you attract).
* When you are not feeling good, become aware of what you are thinking, then think of something pleasant.
The Law of Polarity-
* Everything has an opposite: Hot - Cold ... Up - Down ... Good - Bad.
* Constantly look for the good in people and situations. When you find it, tell the person. People love compliments and the positive idea in your mind makes you feel good. Remember, good idea - good vibrations.
The Law of Rhythm-
* The tide goes out ... night follows day ... good times - bad times.
* When you are on a down swing, do not feel bad. Know the swing will change and things will get better. There are good times coming - think of them.
The Law of Cause and Effect-
* Whatever you send into the Universe comes back. Action -- re-action are equal and opposite.
* Say good things to everyone; treat everyone with total respect and it will all come back. Never worry about what you are going to get, just concentrate on what you can give.
The Law of Gender-
* Every seed has a gestation or incubation period. Ideas are spiritual seeds and will move into form or physical results.
* Your goals will manifest when the time is right. KNOW they will.
Who would you most like to work with?
I want to work with people who are looking to change their lives and start living the life that they have always dreamed of.
Let everyone know where they can find more information about you!
I have a Radio show "Empower Your Thoughts with Bridgett Sanders" online at www.kwam990.com. I also host Master Mind Groups Conference Calls Wednesdays and Saturdays. Just email me for more information BridgettSanders50[at]gmail[dot]com and visit my website for a full list of the Services and the Products that I offer.