Roll Call - March 19th - 23rd     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slingnmom

Total Posts: 38

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Roll Call - March 19th - 23rd Reply with quote

Hey all where is everyone! If you stopped by, stop here and say Hi! and let us know how you are doing!

Where are you on your goals?

What has been you biggest hurdle?

Have you been getting you 64oz of water a day?

Have you incorporated any exercise?

How successful have you been since your last visit?

Do you have any questions?

Stephanie Mother to 7

honeybear1461

Total Posts: 148

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you on your goals? Not as far as I would like to be. I have lost a little but seem to lose some then gain a little back.

What has been you biggest hurdle? Taking care of two households, my Nana's needs then coming home at around 7pm to get stuck into my household needs, all after work.

Have you been getting you 64oz of water a day? At least that amount if not more. It has been really hot here, broke records LOL.

Have you incorporated any exercise? I am on my feet all day at work then 2-3 hours on my feet doing Nana's washing, cleaning etc, then home to do mine. I unfortunately have only been doing stretching exercises for me after the days work.

How successful have you been since your last visit? Not very, I have only lost about 3 pounds.

Do you have any questions? Yep, how are you going?

I only wish that we had more hours in a day OR that we didn't have to do so many things in each of those days.

Jennylee

Slingnmom

Total Posts: 38

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey at least you have a loss!

I'm doing okay. I strained my pelvis over the weekend that really threw my sciatic nerve out of whack. I COULD NOT MOVE for 3 days. It's Thursday now and I am only doing somewhat better.

Al most done for Easter, but my chocolate cravings are going off the charts with all of this candy around. AAAGGGGHHHH!!

I haven't eaten any thankfully but I probably will come Easter, LOL.

I can barely take care of one household let alone 2. I don't know how you manage.

Stephanie Mother to 7

Stormy Moon

Total Posts: 686

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your kids are beautiful!! Laughing I have been meeting every mini-goal that I set! Laughing I try to drink lots of water but have been slacking the last few weeks, so that is my mini-goal for this week. I have been exercising my bootie off!! Cool How about you? Answer your own questions so we can find out more about you! Laughing Laughing Laughing

XO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com