YEARLY WEIGHT LOSS GOAL     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Why Weight

Total Posts: 365

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: YEARLY WEIGHT LOSS GOAL Reply with quote

GOALS FOR THIS YEAR !!

STARTING WEIGHT: 237

JANUARY = LOSE 6Lbs (231) WEIGHT
FEBRUARY = 10LBS (221) WEIGHT
MARCH = 10LBS (211) WEIGHT
APRIL = 10LBS (201) WEIGHT
MAY = 10LBS (191) WEIGHT
JUNE = 10LBS (181) WEIGHT
JULY = 10LBS (171) WEIGHT
AUGUST = 10LBS (161) WEIGHT
SEPTEMBER = 10LBS (151) WEIGHT
OCTOBER = 10LBS (141) WEIGHT
NOVEMBER = 10LBS (131) WEIGHT
DECEMBER = 10LBS (121) WEIGHT

I KNOW IT PROBLEY WON'T GO AS PLANNED EACH MONTH, BUT THIS IS WHAT I'M SHOOTING FOR!!
mackadoodle

Total Posts: 1342

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: YEARLY WEIGHT LOSS GOAL Reply with quote

Wow! You've got the whole year planned out! Nice plan!!

And you're right, each month will be different. Some months you'll lose less, some you'll lose more.

I believe that when losing weight constantly, consistently for extended periods of time... especially while working out hard too... it gets to be a bit draining/wearing at times. I'm speaking from a physical/physiological standpoint (the psychological aspects will be in another mcbook Laughing). It can take its toll on you. It can be a good idea to plan some breaks in there, somewhere (maybe every 4 months or so? Everyone is different). Not crazy anything-goes breaks... but switching over to a maintenance plan for a week or two. This can help you recover, physically, from all the deficit-dieting & training... help slow muscle-loss... recharge your strength & energy... and get you all ready to hit it hard again. It can even boost progress. Just some thoughts.

Your focus & determination are FanFlippinTastic!!!
honeybear1461

Total Posts: 148

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi you have a great plan set out. As has been said things don't always go exactly to plan, some months you will lose well other times it won't be quite as much as you would have liked. Good luck. Whatever you do on those months that you may not lose as much as you would like please don't get disheartened.

Remember, Slow and Steady wins the Race and that goes for weight loss too.

Take care,
Jennylee

Why Weight

Total Posts: 365

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jennylee for the encouragement, everyone here on diet.com is so nice. I wish I could Hug you all !!!
ready_to_soar

Total Posts: 148

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish you the best, but I think your goal is too low. Maybe you want to aim for a BMI of 25 or even 30. Is losing 120 lbs in one year healthy? I'm not sure. I know that 2 lbs a week is a healthy gradual loss, but I think 100 lbs should be spaced over a couple of years or so. I hope I am not putting you down with my comment, but why don't you check your goals with your doctor or dietitian?

It also helps if you set some milestones. Like your weight before marriage, a certain size, etc.

Stormy Moon

Total Posts: 686

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Laughing How are you doing with those goals? I always take mine in ten pound increments but I don't give myself a time limit because I know the scale doesn't always agree with what I've been doing, I can have a great week and that scale doesn't budge!!!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

XO
Stormy Moon

Total Posts: 686

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Laughing How are you doing with those goals? I always take mine in ten pound increments but I don't give myself a time limit because I know the scale doesn't always agree with what I've been doing, I can have a great week and that scale doesn't budge!!!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

XO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com