Encouragement from your local sweetie!     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kitten1481

Total Posts: 112

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Encouragement from your local sweetie! Reply with quote

Well guys.... im baaaack lol.
Finally everything has settled down, my computer isnt surrounded by boxes and I CAN SEE MY CARPET lol.
How is everyone doing???
Is everyone looking fwd to the new challenge? I sure am.
I lost about 30 lbs on the last one yah way to go me! Im sure you guys did great as well!

I just wanted to drop by and say hi and wish you guys all some good luck and encouragement for this new month and new week.

Here's a thought:

No man ever said moving a mountain would be easy... but making a mountain out of a molehill is something everyone does too often. So put a smile on your face, some good music on, and start shoveling your way out of the old you and into the new and improved you... ill be right there to shovel with you!

Hugs to all
Steph

Think Pink!
honeybear1461

Total Posts: 148

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steph, welcome back. Smile

I like your little thought. Good luck with your continued weight loss. I am sure you will do well this time around too.

Take care,
Jennylee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com