New here     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bearbay

Total Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: New here Reply with quote

Hi everyone
Im new here. And looking for someone to talk about losing weight.
I have tried losing weight my whole life and since my dad died i have been think about dieing my self from being overwieght and i dont like the thought of my daughter growing up without me

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wA7JIZe/weight.png[/img]
Kitten1481

Total Posts: 112

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome first off. Im stephanie.
Im very sorry to hear about your father, and yes you need to be there for your daughter. I know its tough to go through things and then that always brings on "what would happen to me if i died" and obesity is something you CAN control and overcome. Thats what we are all here for. I have lost 12 lbs in the past month and a week and im not perfect, i cheat here and there, or get off track, but i always get back on when i think of how far ive already come. If you need to talk we're all here for you.
I have 155 lbs left to loose. Its a long goal but im doing it 1lb at a time and with these lovely people on here to help.
Hugs
Stephanie

Think Pink!
bearbay

Total Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi stephanie,
I have 140lbs. to lose. I was at 300lbs. and lose 5lbs. and stoped but dont gain any of it back and now i am working out again and if i dont my boyfriend is here and asks me if i did. if i say no. He tells me he will go in the bedroom and watch tv. so i can workout. He dont push it but he knows i want to so he helps me.
roxanne

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wA7JIZe/weight.png[/img]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com