New week motivation     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kitten1481

Total Posts: 112

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: New week motivation Reply with quote

Hey guys! Just wanted to drop in and send some more words of encouragement. This is kinda something thats personal to me but hopefully you will pull something out of it.

You know those people that say " You would be so pretty if you would just loose weight" ? Well here is what i have to say to them " No matter what i look like, my pant size, or my weight... i AM pretty on the inside and outside and one day hopefully you will be able to see that too"

I get so tired of hearing that from people. So here's my words to you:

no matter what anyone says, you are pretty! Instead of looking at the negative points about you , like i do about my stomach, i think to myself " Hey i have really great legs...." or " dude my eyes are gorgeous!"

Hugs
Stephanie

Think Pink!
debsarooni

Total Posts: 21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey steph

Keep the great words coming honey!

Happy to report the scales finally went down. I lost 3lb Very Happy

Deb x

Don\'t Panic!
honeybear1461

Total Posts: 148

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steph,

I used to always worry about my external appearance, I have ALWAYS been fat, it used to upset me heaps. Then one day I woke up and realised that even though I am fat I have ALWAYS been happy and I realised that a lot of thin people never seem happy, they are always worrying about losing weight or their hair or what clothes they have to get to keep in fashion (I have never had that problem, never fit into fashion clothes Smile ). I also realised at the time that I know that I AM a beautiful person in my nature even if other people don't see beauty in my external appearance.

Thank you for your words of encouragement, they help a heap.

Jennylee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com