Anyone Miss Metabolife 356     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbidderoneoh

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Anyone Miss Metabolife 356 Reply with quote

I have been overweight since grade school. The only time I have been able to completely feel in control of my weight and how much I ate was when I was takeng Metabolife 356.

When I stared taking a medication that increased my appetite my doctor recommended that I take Sudafed with it to keep my appetite uder control. I have found Sudafed to be a great substitute for the Metabolife. I am on week two of a low calorie diet and the Sudafed works wonders to help keep me on track and keep me from being hungry.
Why Weight

Total Posts: 365

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds sort of dangerous to take so many pills, But if the Doctor sugested it, it must be OK. Look out for bad side effects though, don't want anything bad to happen to you! Wink Are you also Cutting Calories & Excercising?
wanttodo

Total Posts: 205

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sudafed....who would have thunk it. Sudafed dries up the sinuses in your head. I take it when my allergies are acting up. I take 30mg. Rite aid has 60mg and then the sudafed makers have a max dosage of 120mg. It must be a real hassle going every week or two weeks and signing for at the pharmacies. They will only allow up to a certain amnt of them.
I cannot say it ever stopped my hunger tho... that was the part that puzzles me.
Judy Cool
Terralynn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone Miss Metabolife 356 Reply with quote

YES!!!! I miss Metabolife 356 along with 40 million other Americans.
The owner has now written a book about what really happened to the company.

If you want more info feel free to email me.

We are trying to get it Metabolife 356 back!

bbidderoneoh wrote:
I have been overweight since grade school. The only time I have been able to completely feel in control of my weight and how much I ate was when I was takeng Metabolife 356.

When I stared taking a medication that increased my appetite my doctor recommended that I take Sudafed with it to keep my appetite uder control. I have found Sudafed to be a great substitute for the Metabolife. I am on week two of a low calorie diet and the Sudafed works wonders to help keep me on track and keep me from being hungry.
angeladavis66

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it did help me too initially. I wish it was still available.
MsCortana

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! It was the only supplement I have ever taken that really gave me energy and suppressed my appetite.
mom_of_2

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After each pregnancy, I lost all the baby weight with metabolife 356. I sure do miss it too.
Sherrie C

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:19 am    Post subject: Metabolife 356 I miss it, and I want it back! Reply with quote

I took Metabolife for 4 years and I felt the best ever in my life. I lost over 65 lbs and got down to 155 lbs. I miss it and I am seeking a replacement.
Does anyone know where I can find it?
daveykay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:06 am    Post subject: Terralyn - how are you going to get M356 back on the market? Reply with quote

I'll be your first customer!!!!!
betty 35

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Used it in 2003 and loved it, i have used lipodrene but metabolife was the best i hope they bring it back, i am not hughe or over weight but i loved it i wanna lose 10 and i need that back, how can we get it back on the shelves? Gonna try metobodrene next!!!!
Come Back METABOLIFE Smile
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Embarassed
nellamik

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used Metabolife 356 and lost 90lbs. It was the only supplement I have used that worked. I have tried many others and none of them gave me energy, helped with appetite and sped up metabolism like it... I wish it would be available again. I would definitely use again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com