New and just getting started     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Averysmama2010

Total Posts: 3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:58 pm    Post subject: New and just getting started Reply with quote

Hi Everyone;

I'm new to the site and wanted to say hello! I am a a 33 year old Canadian wife and mother to two small girls. I've been overweight for about ten years now but I stepped on the scale last night to see that I am the heaviest I've ever been in my life; so I want to do something about it- now!

I look forward to having some online support and advice- come along for my journey.

Razz
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1097

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there! Welcome to Diet.com Smile

I moved back from Vancouver, BC to Massachusetts last year - I loved my time in Canada!!

It's great that you're wanting to make some healthy changes! "Now" is always a great time to create some healthy habits, I always say Smile

Small, baby steps are a smart way to start - try identifying a couple small things you can start to work on today/this week. Maybe you can make a mini-goal to carry a water bottle with you and refill it throughout the day, or pack a healthy snack with you while you're out running errands so that you don't have to hit up a convenience store or vending machine.

What are some of the biggest habits that you'd like to begin to change? I hope to hear much more from you!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> New to Diet.com Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com