New and Ready to Go!     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
123cimmiyotti

Total Posts: 3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:24 pm    Post subject: New and Ready to Go! Reply with quote

I just signed up for diet.com today and I am ready to finally shed this weight and get healthy! I look forward to meeting all of you and hearing your success stories and challenges. So far today I've eaten:

Breakfast - Watermelon
Lunch - Egg Salad Sandwich made with two hard-boiled eggs, fat-free miracle whip, on whole wheat bread + 1 apple

What's your menu look like today?

Jamie
Zoey.qazxsw

Total Posts: 8

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

123cimmiyotti,

Welcome to the ghost town of dieter's. At least there's no one here to criticize you. We own all the streets here, LOL. Your menu looks great! I love watermelon. I hope you post often and let us (me) know what you're doing and even make a blog that's seems to be fun.

I've been eating only when I'm hungry and keeping my calories low and working my finger's to the bone getting ready for out of state company. I try to keep my protein at the proper level and haven't been too strict on myself with the rest of food. I'll get back on track after companies gone. Dinner tonight already looks like pizza and beer not exactly diet food. I'll work hard on maintaining my edge though.

Good Luck to You!
123cimmiyotti

Total Posts: 3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1097

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm I love watermelon in the summer! Was that enough of a breakfast for you or were you still hungry? I tend to start each morning with a couple pieces of wheat toast topped with all-natural peanut butter, and a handful of red grapes or a banana. And of course a cup of coffee and a big glass of water! Which reminds me, I need to go refill my water glass now Smile

Looking forward to hearing from you again soon!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> New to Diet.com Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com