Meal tracker question     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lalonde3

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:10 am    Post subject: Meal tracker question Reply with quote

Hi there! Is there an easy way for me to add the meals from my daily meal plan or do I have to add them manually to the meal tracker? I'm trying to follow the meal plan as closely as possible, but then seem to have to track them manually instead of clicking a button to add them.

Also, is there a way for me to have the meal plan adjusted based on my soy protein allergy?
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1097

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there! In our Diet.com Meal Tracker, there's a small check box at the bottom of the entry where you can check to "Include this as a saved meal" - essentially saving it as a favorite item that you can easily access again the next time you go to use the Meal Tracker.

As a premium member, you have exclusive access to your Diet.com registered dietitian, Meghan Tiernan. She'll be able to give you some pointers to tailor your Meal Plan to avoid your allergen. You can write to her in the Premium Rate My Plate message board, or you can send her a private message by clicking on the Diet Plans tab (up there ^^ in the top navigation), then scrolling to the bottom "Ask A Dietitian" section, and clicking on the "Send a Private Message" button.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> New to Diet.com Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com