exercise ?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
treelamp

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:16 pm    Post subject: exercise ? Reply with quote

Is there someone to talk to about the exercise plans? Even the beginning plan is way to advanced for me, any ideas?
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1097

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey treelamp!
Excited to hear that you are ready to start up an exercise routine - such a fantastic step for you and your health. Most exercises - including those in our beginner, intermediate, and advanced exercise plans - can be modified or adjusted to fit your current fitness levels. For example, you can use a dumbbell with a lower weight, or start with only your bodyweight, until you become strong enough to increase the weight you're using. As another example, if your exercise is a lunge or a squat, only go down as low as you can, and gradually get lower as you progress.

Remember that while no exercises should "hurt" you, they should feel challenging to your body. Is there a particular exercise that you are concerned about? I may be able to help you find a demo on Diet.com for a modification! We have tons of fitness videos (http://www.diet.com/fitness/videos/fitness) and exercise demos (http://www.diet.com/exercises/) to browse through, in addition to the video demos that are linked directly from your exercise plans!

Feel free to send me a private message at CSL-Bailey to chat more about it!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com