New to     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:42 am    Post subject: New to Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I just created my profile and going to start my eating and exercising tomorrow.
I've just done 2 years on Sensa and I lost 60 pounds. Unfortunately in the last 5 months I have gained 30 of those pounds back and very disappointed and depressed about it. I keep trying to get back what I had when I started, but it's not there.
Right now I want to lose the 30 pounds that I have gained this year and then work on the last of my goal after that.
My calorie intake isn't unreasonable and I should be able to stick to it. I find that I have a hard time staying motivated with a good support group.
I hope I have found it here. Smile

Total Posts: 1097

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kat!
Welcome to Smile We're so glad you found us!

Sensa may not be the best tool for changing your habits, since (if I recall correctly), it doesn't require you to change your habits! Can you pinpoint a few areas where you think you could use improvement in your nutrition or fitness? For example, maybe you know you need to drink more water each day, or increase your daily activity levels. Once you identify the habits you need to work on, you can set some action-focused mini-goals based around those habits. "I will aim to move at least once every hour while I'm at work." or "I will start waking up 10 minutes earlier and doing some gentle stretches to start my day." - Those kinds of things!

I hope you'll check out all of the areas of that can help you reach your goals. There are over 1,100 amazing (and HEALTHY, dietitian-approved) recipes on the site. We also feature hundreds of workout videos, as well as exercise demos and nutrition/fitness articles written by experts.

And of course there's the community!! Take a look over in our Member Blogs section for some more community support. I hope to hear from you again soon!

All the best,

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web