How to customize my food plan?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dixiebrady

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:17 pm    Post subject: How to customize my food plan? Reply with quote

I want to do a 1200 calorie diet, but I don't eat meat. But I do eat chicken which isn't on the pescatarian plan. What's the best way to combine these? Also want to cut back on carbs for breakfast, prefer yogurt and fruit or a whole grain ceral, again how do I do this on a particular plan?. Thank you
DietitianConsult
Site Admin

Total Posts: 1989

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

There are 8 different meal plans (each with 2 calorie level options), which premium members can choose from and switch between at any time. With all of the meal plans available for premium members, 24/7, members have the freedom to pick elements from different meal plans to suit their own personal tastes and dietary restrictions. Our meal plans are focused on balanced meals and overall calorie intake.

You can also replace any of the foods in the meal plan with anything that has similar calories, it doesn't have to be on the meal plan provided to work. As long as you're staying within your calorie allotments for the day/meal, you can exchange anything in the meal plan for what fits your lifestyle. I'd be happy to help you more specifically if there are other questions you might have.

Thanks!

Meghan McCarron,MS,RD,LDN

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com