adapt meal plans and personalize weight loss plan     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
atlgirl38

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:46 pm    Post subject: adapt meal plans and personalize weight loss plan Reply with quote

how do you modify the meal plans based on your needs (what you do or don't like to eat..how much protein you are getting each day) and how is this weight loss plan personalized other than beginning, intermediate, advanced for the exercise plans and the various meal plans?
DietitianConsult
Site Admin

Total Posts: 1989

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

We have 8 different meal plans (each with 2 calorie level options), which premium members can choose from and switch between at any time. With all of the meal plans available for premium members, 24/7, members have the freedom to pick elements from different meal plans to suit their own personal tastes and dietary restrictions. Our meal plans are focused on balanced meals and overall calorie intake, with our dietitian available to premium members to help tailor meal plans even further to personal needs.

Our beginning, intermediate, and advanced exercise plans cover a range of fitness levels, so premium members can check out all of the plans and determine which one is best for their own expertise and goals. Like the meal plans, our exercise plans are all available to premium members, 24/7, to easily allow members to switch between plans at any time, or choose elements from each different plan to build the perfect fitness plan for them. These exercise plans are also all supplemented by the nearly 600 workout videos on Diet.com (also broken down into beginner/intermediate/advanced), and our 100+ exercise demos.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with!

Meghan McCarron,MS,RD,LDN

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com