Well, here I go again, for the umpteenth time.     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cjr721

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: Well, here I go again, for the umpteenth time. Reply with quote

I am trying yet again. I have tried and failed at so many. When I did a diet profile for another site, I was mortified to see that I need to lose 105 pounds! My self esteem has always been low. This has caused it to plummet. On top of that, I recently lost my job so there is no extra $ to spare. I figured this was my best best. I always knew what needed to be done, I just couldn't get motivated. I can't seem to get past 7 pounds either way. Exercise has been a slow go, mainly due to joint pain and back issues. I do try, though. Hard to do any abdominals due to cancer surgeries; again, I try. Anyhow, that's my story. Very Happy Smile Very Happy
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1097

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,
Welcome to Diet.com! Good for you for reaching out for support - it's a great way to keep you motivated and to keep your spirits up Smile

Exercising with joint pains or injuries can be tricky but there are methods of exercising that will be light on your joints. I recommend swimming! Biking might also be a good idea for you.

What are some of the habits that you think you need to start working on to help you form a healthier lifestyle? I always recommend setting small, attainable "mini-goals" with rewards, so that you have steps to reach along the way.

I also recommend that you start a blog here on Diet.com to help hold yourself accountable and receive more member support! Smile

Can't wait to hear more from you -

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> New to Diet.com Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com