new,sad, and kinda ashamed     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aylasmommy

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:44 am    Post subject: new,sad, and kinda ashamed Reply with quote

I keep gaining weight Sad I have no self control and I got a new position at work I had to order special uniforms for the job but they don't fit Sad have to fit in them by August 22 or else
krosevf

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:50 am    Post subject: I'm right there with you Reply with quote

I'm in the same situation - hate getting dressed each day. I'm starting out on the low carb plan - Tomorrow is day one. I need to find my determination it got lost somewhere in the past few months
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1097

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard when you feel like your weight is coming between you and your goals. The most important thing to realize is that you are not helpless to it!! We have the choice to make positive changes every minute of everyday. I recommend starting small with some mini-goals that will help you begin to overcome some of your bad habits and replace them with healthier habits. What are some of the habits that you think you should start to tackle? Maybe you know you should be drinking more water or eating fewer sweets (I have a sweet tooth myself!). Perhaps you'd like to begin an exercise routine or a new walking routine?

Let us know more about your lifestyle and what you think you need to work on, and we can help you set some mini-goals for yourself!!

It's never too late to adapt some healthy habits and change your life (and your health) for the better. I look forward to hearing back from you!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> New to Diet.com Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com