New and excited.     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bjorkmae

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: New and excited. Reply with quote

I have been "trying" to lose Weight for a long time now. I have now moved away from all my family and friends and am having a harder time at least maintaining my weight. I don't want to just maintain, I want to lose. Very Happy
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1097

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there!
Welcome to Diet.com and good for you for wanting to become healthier and for reaching out for help! You're not alone, and there are thousands of other folks on this site just like you who are wanting to reach their goals.

We'd love to hear more about you and your lifestyle and your goals! What sorts of activities do you like to do? What are your favorite foods to eat? What are some of your "trouble areas" in your lifestyle that you think could use some work?

There are tons of resources here on Diet.com to help you improve your healthy and reach a healthy weight. I hope you'll check everything out - and let us know how we can best support you!

Hope to hear from you again soon Smile

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
JEANETTEMORRIS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wishing you the best of luck with your weight loss venture. I fight the battle everyday myself, let me know if I can help or if you need someone to just listen.
hottieme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, I'm new here in diet. I am so glad being here and excited to hear suggestions and opinions to you guys. I also trying to lose weight this past months, so let us help each other to aim our goals.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> New to Diet.com Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com