Newbie here!     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LKY-WYF

Total Posts: 8

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:04 am    Post subject: Newbie here! Reply with quote

Hi all! My name is Joy. I am 36 years of age, I'm happily married and I have two boys. I work full time in retail and I live in Ontario, Canada. I joined this site to aid myself in my mission to lose weight. Or should I say, to KEEP losing the weight till I reach my goal!? For the past three months I have been on an AMAZING journey with ViSalus Sciences and the Body by Vi 90-Day Challenge! I am pleased to say that I have lost a total of 33 pounds since I started and I'm well on my way to yet ANOTHER 90-Day Challenge in the hopes of losing more. The most satisfying result for me has not been the weight I've lost believe it or not but the renewed ENERGY I now feel every day! This energy has also given me the motivation to keep up with a daily exercise regiment! As good as the "lifestyle change" has been for me however, I do still feel the need for motivation and support in my weight loss journey (after all we're only human right?)and I was so pleased to stumble across this site! I look forward to seeing what this site has to offer and I will be sure to familiarize myself with it as much and as soon as possible starting today Very Happy

Life is for LIVING!

Last edited by LKY-WYF on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Spike99

Total Posts: 201

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome…. Glad to meet new folks. Especially from Canada - where the weather is very abusive during winter time… Again. Welcome.
LKY-WYF

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes indeed and it was VERY abusive today what with wind, rain, sleet and snow! BRRRR...oh well. As of today there's only 160 days left till SUMMER!! (not that I'm counting) lol

Life is for LIVING!
Spike99

Total Posts: 201

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If wondering, this site has a user blog section as well. The blog section has much more information share compared to this forum section. To view the blog section, surf:

http://www.diet.com/dietblogs/index.php

Hope this helps as well...
LKY-WYF

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very handy! Thanks!

Life is for LIVING!
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1023

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!! I hope that we can help you keep your motivation high!

As Spike said, we have a ton of support on this site, although in latter years it's been drifting away from the message board forums and over to the blogs.

Congrats on your weight loss thus far - good luck to you!!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
LKY-WYF

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

Life is for LIVING!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> New to Diet.com Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com