New.     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
amanda_kelly

Total Posts: 4

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: New. Reply with quote

Hey all. I'm new to the site and need a way to help me lose some weight before summer. I have the hardest time trying to organinze a plan and sticking to it so hopefully this sort of technology friendly approach will help me. Very Happy
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1023

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Amanda,
Welcome to Diet.com! It's great to have you here on the site, and it's a great first step towards reaching your goals.

There are tons of tools and features on Diet.com that can help you lose weight by eating healthier and getting fit.

Check out the RECIPES section for over 1,000 healthy recipes. You'll find delicious, healthy versions of some of your favorite foods and meals!

You should also check out our Diet.com VIDEOS section - there you'll find hundreds of fitness and exercise videos, so you can learn new ways to exercise and get moving. There are so many different workouts outlined in our videos, that your exercise routine couldn't possibly become stale!

Tracking your food intake is a really smart way to keep a close eye on some of your current eating habits. Try our Diet.com Trackers section (under TOOLS up there ^^ in the top navigation) for a place to begin to track your food.

The community here on Diet.com is also a wonderful resource. Try starting a blog (under CONNECT), for a way to get tons of advice, feedback, encouragement and support from the thousands of other dieters here!

I can't wait to hear more from you, and I hope that you'll be sure to browse the whole site to learn more about all the other awesome resources here.

Good luck!!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
amanda_kelly

Total Posts: 4

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much! It already feels like I have enouragement that I so desperately need. I'll definately be keeping active and using the tools avaliable to help me stay on track!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> New to Diet.com Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com