new to diet.com     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rar3kain

Total Posts: 4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:14 am    Post subject: new to diet.com Reply with quote

hey my name's Jennifer. I need to lose 183 lbs to get to my goal weight...whoa thats a lot... Embarassed I live in louisiana...I'm a graphic designer...and I'm 28.

Nice to meet you all
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1023

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jennifer!
Welcome to Diet.com! There are so many resources here to help you reach your goals. Check out the Recipes, Videos, Exercise Demos, Workout Builder, Expert Blogs, Diet Tips, Member Blogs and Meal/Weight/Exercise Trackers!

I would definitely recommend starting to keep a blog over in our Blogs section (click on CONNECT up there ^^ in the top navigation). Many of our members find that keeping in touch with our online community is a tremendous source of support, motivation... and healthy-living ideas!!

Good luck and I hope to hear much much more from you!!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
rar3kain

Total Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the warm wecome Smile
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1023

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're very welcome! I hope to see a blog from you soon!!! Our community LOVES welcoming all of its new bloggers and seeing our supportive community grow.

You'll see that it is not only a great source of support for yourself, but that you're in turn creating a web of support for others. Together, we're all much stronger!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> New to Diet.com Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com