Chemicals put together to make food...     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Getting Emotional - Let's Talk About It
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PennyShine

Total Posts: 98

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Chemicals put together to make food... Reply with quote

I am living in a hotel right now. The hotel offers a free breakfast every morning (yeah!). I took advantage of it the first day and became ill. Now when I look at the food, all I see is what it was before they cooked it.

For example, the eggs – they are a powder with water added, then scrambled. The sausage is assembled pieces of pork stuffed in a skin, microwaved. The cold cereal is a sugar, chemicals, and dyes forced together to provide a sugar high “nutritional” breakfast. The apple juice is sugar water that comes out of a bag.

Ugh. I don’t know what has changed for me, but I cannot stand the breakfast here. It’s a nice spread, but I cannot do it.

I have been taking down leftovers (I cook in the room usually) and eating a much smaller breakfast in the morning.

Has anyone else experiences something close to this?

In for a "Penny", out for a pound!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Getting Emotional - Let's Talk About It Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com