balanced diet giving headaches??     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pink_dumbbells

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:38 am    Post subject: balanced diet giving headaches?? Reply with quote

Hi all
I am new to all this nutrition and working out thing. I am 26 yr old with a 3 yr old daughter. After pregnancy, i put on 8 kgs. My height is 5"4 and weight is 60. The online tests i took, doesnt lable me "over weight", but i do have a slightly bulky tummy and arms which i need to tone and coz of which i came into this "health" program. I started eating healthy and 4-5 small meals as i read everywhere. my daily diet is somewhat like this:

Breakfast: 1 apple, apple/orange juice, 2 boiled eggs

Lunch: half a cup of rice with some vegetables (carrot, cabbage, capsicum etc. mixed vegetables) with a small portion of yoghurt. On weekends its chicken or mutton in olive oil with wholemeal bread

Snacks: tea/coffee with high fibre crackers

Dinner: black grams/lentils/cereals, sometimes rice/wholemeal bread

I dont know where i am going wrong, coz i need to be calorie deficit to cut the fats but when i am not totally full, it leaves me with a pounding head and a hunger that is very difficult to ignore. I try to fill it up with water or more 100% juices, but it simply doesnt work. And i have been working out since 2 weeks, a mixture of cardio and strength increasing exercie, but its rather making my tummy look bulkier. where am i going wrong?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com