New Day Dawning     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mumbum

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: New Day Dawning Reply with quote

Hi, yes I am new here. I didn't post my weight or actual goal weight on my page. I am hesitant on all counts as I know my goal is really high and I don't wish to scare myself with realism at this time. So I set my goal weight with this in mind and then I will go lower as time goes on and I reach each goal. Does that make sence? Rolling Eyes Well I do hope to make some buddies here and share learning and helpful guidence with others. Hope to connect with others soon. Smile

Shaking In My Boots
ollieseh

Total Posts: 264

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the site!! I think you make a lot of sense to set small goals!! No matter how much weight you have to lose it is doable and I have found this site to be very helpful in my journey!! Let us know how we can help Smile

Patty -
"Seeds of discouragement cannot grow in a grateful heart."
peggyann2

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:08 am    Post subject: new member 100 lb Reply with quote

Very Happy I too have 100+ to lose, it is hard to admit it, and I am to weigh at the office tomorrow for the start of a 12 week diet at work. I am excited, I think I have the most weight to lose, but we are going for percentage, so, cause I weigh 257, at least 10% would be about 25 lbs. But even though we both need to lose alot, Im just thinking this is the first part of a long journey, but we will start seeing the benefit after just a little weight loss. I think they say 10% makes a difference in the way you feel, so when you feel weak, come back to these support sites.
Any movement forward is still forward. Cool
honeybear1461

Total Posts: 148

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there. I hope you are doing well with your weight loss. I have lots of weight to lose and have an initial goal which, like you may not sound right to many people. I started off at about 308 pounds and my initial goal is to get to about 200 and then see where I go from there.

Unfortunately for me it has been a very slow journey, far too slow actually but I will get there, as will you.

Take care,
Jennylee

SLSMom

Total Posts: 37

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jennylee! I love your ticker and, especially, how it tracks both BMI and weight.

I'm still finding my way around the board and the groups and the... I've got about 120 to lose from my start (down 2 so far). I was diagnosed with both PCOS and fibromyalgia earlier this year and so am challenged by those two conditions (which make it harder to lose weight -- lucky me)!

SLSMom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com