i started     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clairelv

Total Posts: 28

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:32 am    Post subject: i started Reply with quote

today i ate one egg and a glass of milk as breakfast .and so far so good not very hungry . .....
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1097

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for checking in! It's great to keep track of what you're eating and how you feel afterwards. What did you have for lunch?

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
clairelv

Total Posts: 28

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CSL-Bailey wrote:
Thanks for checking in! It's great to keep track of what you're eating and how you feel afterwards. What did you have for lunch?

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

thank you for reply .i eat egg and milk (low fat)as breakfast .
lunch : vegetable and beef . one apple
dinner : light soup . vegetable and fish .one orange .
it is great for losing weight but the matter is i always feel hungry . i think i need to do something to conquer it
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1097

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veggies are super low in calories, so you can probably add in lots more veggies to help you feel more full from all of the fiber and nutrients they provide Smile

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
dawns1975

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:05 pm    Post subject: MealEnders Reply with quote

I am new here as well. I read the previous posts and I recently used a Groupon for a 3-month subscription to Bulu Box. While I have had no use for several items I've received and probably will not renew my subscription, there was one thing that helped me curb my appetite. It's called MealEnders and they are candy-like lozenges. You do not bite the lozenge - just suck on it. The first layer is sweet and the second layer is minty. I don't know why, but it helps me a lot. I still struggle, though. Another thing that works is keeping myself busy. If I'm too busy to think about my hungry, it sometimes goes away for a bit. I know these two suggestions may not work for everyone, but I figured it may be worth a try. Smile
dawns1975

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CSL-Bailey wrote:
Veggies are super low in calories, so you can probably add in lots more veggies to help you feel more full from all of the fiber and nutrients they provide Smile

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

This is a great suggestion as well! My problem is I have a huge sweet tooth. Sometimes I'll go for cherries or the MealEnders I mentioned. I guess it depends on your type of craving what will satisfy the hunger the most.
Lycrothesis

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:14 am    Post subject: New Reply with quote

I'm new. I just signed up today and am looking for motivation to stay with it.
Zoey.qazxsw

Total Posts: 8

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: i started Reply with quote

clairelv wrote:
today i ate one egg and a glass of milk as breakfast .and so far so good not very hungry . .....

I hope you succeed and I wish you much success. I just signed up today and this board doesn't seem to be very active so I guess we should talk to one another?

Have a Great Day Everyone!

Zoey
mydietingway

Total Posts: 5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:04 pm    Post subject: Diet and fitness Reply with quote

Low fat high carbs, high carbs low fat; the question is not which diet program will work out but which is it that will work for you. Striving for a sexy and healthy body does not have to burden an individual, diet fitness does not have to mean sticking to the same kind of food for life. One may even try to be adventurous and try out new foods out there. Who knows? one may even discover spinach interesting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> New to Diet.com Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com