Post pregnancy     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brianna2962

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:14 pm    Post subject: Post pregnancy Reply with quote

I gave birth in October 2013. Now, more than a year later, I still have not shed the weight and I am starting to wonder if I will ever be able to. Sad
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1097

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are countless women in the same boat as you! This blog full of tips may be helpful, although some of the tips are geared more towards breastfeeding mothers!

http://www.diet.com/dietblogs/read_blog.php?title=Losing+Weight+After+Pregnancy:+Tips,+Recipes&blid=12973

What is your diet/exercise routine like right now? Maybe we can help you identify some positive, healthy baby steps you can begin to make now that will lead you in the right direction!

Looking forward to hearing more - please keep in touch!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
mom02

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am feeling the same way! I am a stay at home mom of 2 boys (1 & 3 years old). I have just started Weight Watchers & so far so good.
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1097

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you for taking steps towards your goals mom02! There is a ton of information and resources here to help you and supplement your Weight Watchers program. Do you have any sort of an exercise routine yet?

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> New to Diet.com Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com