Hi!!!     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JudithAnne

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:46 pm    Post subject: Hi!!! Reply with quote

New today but feel like I have taken a step that I really needed to take. I have close to 100 lbs to lose and know I have some really bad habits to break.

My first step is to stop drinking soda's. I am also looking at getting to the 230's which is 4 lbs but if I can lose the first four, I know I can do anything.

I hope to make a lot of friends on this journey and know I will need a lot of support.

But I have taken the first step.
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1097

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Judith! Welcome to our community - we're so glad to have you Smile

Good for you for taking this step towards better health and your best *you*

Cutting back or cutting out soda will be a great goal for you. There are many health problems associated with frequent soda-drinking, so the sooner you can cut back, the better! It might be tricky at first to battle through the potential headaches, but with LOTS and lots of water, you can combat that problem within a matter of days! Just keep reminding yourself of why you want to do it, and it'll become easier to say no.

The mini-goal of reaching the 230's is a great one!! I encourage you to set a reward for yourself when you hit that goal. Make sure it's a non-food reward though!!

Come on over to the Member Blogs area sometime to post a blog or leave some supportive comments on your fellow members' blogs! Looking forward to getting to know you more Smile

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> New to Diet.com Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com