Hello     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChaleeHawkins

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:29 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hi all,

Decided I want to change the way I live and want to shed all this weight i've gained since having my daughter. Excited, a little scared but ultimately determined to do this (: Im 23 and live in New Zealand near the beach, theres no gym around my area so that has been my excuse for the past 3 years. Looking forward to beginning my journey and seeing the changes.

Chalee
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1097

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chalee!
Welcome to Diet.com and good for you for deciding to make this commitment to improve your health!

There's no need to be scared - we're not going to try to get you to overhaul your lifestyle overnight! The best way to approach a healthy lifestyle is with baby steps, so you can begin to gradually change your habits. We call this setting "mini-goals" - and it's a really smart strategy for making realistic steps towards your overall goals. Here are some of my favorite tips for setting smart mini-goals:

http://www.diet.com/tips/218/4+IMPORTANT+GOAL-SETTING+TIPS/

No gym = no problem! There are tons of ways to get in a good workout at home (or outdoors) using little or no equipment. Check out our workout videos here:

http://www.diet.com/videos/

And you'll be able to browse through them by category, like No Equipment Workouts or At Home Workouts.

Check out our member blogs to find other ways to receive (and give) support here in the Diet.com Weight Loss Community! I'm looking forward to hearing more from you soon Smile

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> New to Diet.com Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com