Has anyone tried taking Alli?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
babydust85

Total Posts: 11

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: Has anyone tried taking Alli? Reply with quote

I been wondering if this pills really help you loose weight. I know that these aint magical pills, but maybe a booster? Has anyone tried these pills, please need advice. Confused
beanie46

Total Posts: 7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: Beware Reply with quote

I'm not sure if Alli helped me lose any more weight than i wouldve without it...but i do know it has embarrased me on many occasions. To the point that i had to change clothes. YEAaa. Personally, i wouldnt recommend it. The weight loss was not that drastic.
veeDOT

Total Posts: 17

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: don't do it! Reply with quote

i've heard the risk for pooping yourself is way too high - but on a more extreme level, i've also read that some people get totally blocked up and have to be rushed to the ER to get their stomach's pumped - i wouldn't do it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com