Safe Dieting Post-ED     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Getting Emotional - Let's Talk About It
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sfranks

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:14 am    Post subject: Safe Dieting Post-ED Reply with quote

About 6 years ago, I first struggled with restrictive-type bulimia. When I finally pulled myself out of it, I was consuming less than 500 Calories per day. I have gained at least 10lbs per year ever since. I tried dieting again 4 years ago, but became obsessive & over-exercised. Before I knew it, I was back down to 500 Calories or less & nearly blacked out in the gym. I really need to lose weight because I am unhealthy for my height & age, but I am terrified of over-dieting. Any advice?? Has anyone else had this problem?
loudwish

Total Posts: 5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First let me say congrats on aknowledging you have/had an issue and having the willpower to give it up! It's a long hard road to get back to sanity but it is not impossible.
The only thing I can suggest is eating a "healthy" diet; no calorie-counting, no processed sugar, high in veggies, fruit, and don't forget a few carbs! Remember, both extremes are an issue! Good luck!
!Rachel!

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: yes im having that problem now Reply with quote

i just can NOT find the balance at all i either work out alll the time and starve and make myself sick or i just stop because my bf tells me to and i get out of control i dont know how to start now and not go over board but i know im going to work out again because i dont want to be fat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Getting Emotional - Let's Talk About It Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com