Body by Jake ab and back plus, please help!!     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swee_tee

Total Posts: 46

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Body by Jake ab and back plus, please help!! Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I recently got a body by jake ab and back plus at a yard sale. It didn't come with instructions, but I thought I knew how to use it. Apparently I don't. DOes anyone know how to use it? Searched the web for manual or instructions and can't find anything. PLease help!
Angiemm

Total Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: body by jake Reply with quote

I also have a back and ab plus and don't know how to use it. I thought I did but it doesn't feel right. I know this is an old post but by looking online this was the only link that sounded like it could help.
-Angie
Why Weight

Total Posts: 365

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, maybe try & find manufactoring web-site & get lit OR ask at the Y or a gym.
Stormy Moon

Total Posts: 686

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about asking Katrina the fitness trainer on site? Very Happy

XO
Angiemm

Total Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your suggestions. Online I couldn't find anything.
markawatson04

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: You're not alone. Reply with quote

Hi, I'm in the same boat. I've been rying to find out how to use it as well, with out any luck. If you find something please let me know. Thanks and good luck...
goofer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:28 am    Post subject: video on how to use ab and back plus Reply with quote

This is a homemade video but it kinda helps out with the dilema we all seem to be having. Cut and paste the link

http://www.truveo.com/BODY-BY-JAKE-AB-BACK-PLUS-EXCERCISE-MACHINE-How/id/1754970006
WJR1007@sbcglobal.net

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: body by jake ab and back plus user's manual Reply with quote

Go to Body by Jake's home website Bodybyjake.com click on contact us and ask in your email for a copy of the manual. I got mine within a week. Free of charge. good luck. If this doesn't work for you, send me your web address and I will send you a copy of mine. WJR1007@sbcglobal.net good luck, Bill
mssmith93

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Body By Jake Ab and Back Plus Reply with quote

check out this utube instruction video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPpVdONnIik
Tng

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: Ab & Back Plus: Jake's Fit Four Workout Reply with quote

The original video is available at amazon.com. It is called: Ab & Back Plus: Jake`s Fit Four Workout
campsuz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: The Body by Jake Ab and Back Plus Manual is at this site Reply with quote

http://fitness.manualsonline.com/ex/thread/view/idThread/52223

The manual is in pdf format.
tc32628

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Body by Jake Ab & Back Plus Manual Reply with quote

http://www.livestrong.com/article/40450-use-body-jake-ab-back/
katskull

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Body by Jake Ab & Back plus Reply with quote

The key is to lift the handle and place the disc on when the arrow is aligned with ab or back (whichever you want to work on. Go to http://www.livestrong.com/article/40450-use-body-jake-ab-back/ for more instructions.
CherryPaulson

Total Posts: 13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`ve heard from friend that it was just alright. Check some of these out though, they get great reviews.
choppysreviews.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com