definitely challenges, but success in the end!     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Our Challenges and Successes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
getfitforsummer7

Total Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: definitely challenges, but success in the end! Reply with quote

So this week was my first week dieting anad my new lifestyle, and ten months from now i want to lose 60 pounds and the means 6 pounds a month. Well, this week was tough because im still trying to get new ideas and change so i had an eact portion of ice cream, and a chicken taco one night to go out with my mom with some chips and beans, anda hectic day yesterday with a begel and cream cheese and a cookie and some frozen yogurt and chips.......but this week ive lose 5.5 pounds!!!YAYYY! Small changes really work people! and portion control too! cuz i ate some things that i used to eat jsut in the right portion.

but i have a question. should you weigh yourself in the morning before doing/eating anything??thats what i did.

and the first time i weighed in it was 192.2 but then again it said 193.2 the second time, and then to check i did i ta couple mroe times and it just kept switching off. so does that mean my scale could be inaccurate? i jsut went in between and called it 5.5 lbs. yayyy! im so happy and im seeing results! this is motvating me to the max! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Our Challenges and Successes Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com