Slim Fast?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flora_mv88

Total Posts: 21

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Slim Fast? Reply with quote

Has anyone try it?
I heard it makes you rebound,
Shocked Shocked

xo_ash_ley

Total Posts: 161

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried it. To me it tastes nasty. It didn't help me. Did it work for someone else?
flora_mv88

Total Posts: 21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, a friend used to drink Slim Fast with diet, but she's overweight again, I don't know what happened.

xo_ash_ley

Total Posts: 161

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only good diet, is healthy eating and exercise. So alot of stuff make you gain weight in the future. SO IDK... -Ashly
chrissy75

Total Posts: 56

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i've got slim fast sitting in my kitchen right now..lol... i like it sometimes, i try to drink atleast one a day, but i just want to eat normally, and healthy... i'm so unmotivated that i can't push myself to get up early enough to drink a slimfast, though one night i didn't feel like doing anything, i did drink one.. but yeah, slimfast is hard to do and stick to, for the most part. though i think once you start, you'll get used to it.. now if i could use my own advice..lol.... but seriously, slimfast isn't for everyone, my personal opinion is that slim fast is for people on the go constantly, not for those of us who work and come home and sit around..cause well, with all the food around, and fast food, who wants slimfast, right? and i work in a sushi restaurant, so no slimfast for me there... so yeah, it's not for everyone... but i'm surprised it's still on the market for what it's worth..maybe it works for some people.. .the taste is acquired really.. now, the best flavor that i love, is the chocolate royale, in the Optima version.. the other flavors are pretty gross... the canned stuff is good, cause the powder stuff just bleh..messy and what not.. i dunno.. hope this helped some..
Why Weight

Total Posts: 365

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slim fast is O.K for a short time, but do you really want to drink that forever? We have to learn how to eat real food! Very Happy Very Happy
bobbie_blouin

Total Posts: 12

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Slim Fast Reply with quote

I personally like Slim Fast. I like the powder and add milk, sometimes I'll add peanut butter or some fesh/frozen fruit to it. I usually only use the chocolate one. I used slimfast years ago along with healthy snacks and a healthy dinner and regular exercise and lost 20 pounds. I also kept that weight off for about 5 years. So it can work, just not for everyone. HOWEVER, when I was using it they had some noodles and soups that came in packs that were great to suppliment so you could actually have FOOD not just a drink! I'd add grilled chicken to the noodles with a veggie and salad and have me a little meal! I think they have done away with all that, now it's just the drinks, meal replacement bars and snack bars, which are still good, to me anyway. I'd like to use them again to get me refocused but the are costing more and more it seems. if you decide to use it regularly I'll give you any suggestins I can think of if you'd like 'em. just shoot me a message. Wink
Stormy Moon

Total Posts: 686

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried slim fast before. It made me want to eat. I would drink my shake and then want food. It wasn't satisfying for me. I guess I prefer to eat my food rather than drink it. I never tried to doctor them up with fruit or anything, I guess that would of helped! Very Happy

XO
stown

Total Posts: 297

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have friends that used slim-fast and it worked. They lost almost 20 lbs and was able to go back to normal eating without adding all of the extra calories and fat in their day to day meals. I guess it can work for you if you stick with it.

I prefer to eat healthier meals and exercise.

"Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com