walk away the pounds 5 mile     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heather M

Total Posts: 17

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: walk away the pounds 5 mile Reply with quote

I have seen in a few posts here mentioned the Walk Away the Pounds 5 mile walk. Where can I find it? I looked on Amazon and on Leslie Sansones sight, didn't see it. Am I looking in the wrong place. I have alot of her other dvds and like them. Would like to check this one out too. Thanks.

steffeysue

Total Posts: 1553

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont' know if it is on Amazon, I have heard it's not. You can find it on Leslie's sight under advanced. And it is advanced, make no mistake about that. I bought mine at www.collagevideo.com. I needed some new walking music at a higher beat per minute and so, just ordered it when I got the other.

Good luck

The miracle is not that I finished the race, it is that I had the courage to start. --John Bingham and Steffeysue
karen1123

Total Posts: 815

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not at Amazon . . . Sad Hard to win on Ebay too - ends up costing more than geting it through collage.com . . .

Karen

Don\'t go out of your weigh to please anyone but yourself.

SLIMTRIM127

Total Posts: 1194

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well! Thanks lady I was getting so bored with my routine and I am a routine repeater that I will do the same thing over and over until I get tired and relapse. But! I think I will get back on track with this 5mile walk tape. Because God's knows that I am tired of 4mile walking tape. Again thanks for giving me some motivation. I will be out in the store looking for the 5mile walk. Let's Pump It Up Ladies and Get Our Walk On ! Laughing

Slim Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 Razz
Dasanies

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: walk away the pounds Reply with quote

I have and do like walk away the pounds...but if you can't find it just walk in place while you watch tv for about an hour or more if you could...work your way up to a faster pace as you go do a few kicks and side kicks every few minutes and it will have the same effects...I'm being very honest if you don't want to spend the money

Last edited by Dasanies on Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
steffeysue

Total Posts: 1553

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it has the same effect up to a point. Most people if given the chance won't work as hard without the extra push of a video. Most of us have to learn to kick it up a notch pretty regularly or we become complacent and do a workout but fail to GET a workout! If, as an individual you can learn to push yourself without the formal instruction, that's WONDERFUL!

The miracle is not that I finished the race, it is that I had the courage to start. --John Bingham and Steffeysue
mcpassement

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Walk Away the Pounds 5 Mile Reply with quote

I just purchased her 5 Mile Advanced DVD at Walmart today for $13.50. Alot cheaper than anywhere online, even Leslie Sanson's website. I also bought 2 pound weights for $1.84 each at WalMart and the DVD came with the Express Stretch Band, which is good because my stretchie band snapped this past Saturday while I was doing the 3 Mile Walk. I could not believe what luck I had finding it at WalMart. So far, their price was the cheapest and no shipping and handling either. As far as Leslie's walk DVDs, I started a few months ago with the 1 mile (too easy), then did the 2 mile, worked my way to the 3 Mile and eventually 4 Mile. I switch them up. I usually do the 2 Mile during the week when I have less time because of work and will usually do the 3 and 4 on the weekend. Sometimes I do the 3 in the morning and then the 2 later in the day on the weekends. I'm sure if I would have added a diet regimen, I would have had a good weight loss but I have gone down 2 sizes and have seen good toning results. I use the stretchie band all the time with my workouts and it has really helped. You'd be surprised how much your abs can firm up as well - I've noticed a big difference!
apalasciano0985

Total Posts: 78

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta start working out again and getting back up to doing my 5mile walk dvd, I was doing it before I got pregnant and now that Im not pregnant anymore Im trying to get myself back into shape.

SW:255
CW:210
GW:140
apalasciano0985

Total Posts: 78

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have worked my way up to doing it to the 3 miles and then I do my curves workout everyday also.

SW:255
CW:210
GW:140

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com