Bras?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chickstar

Total Posts: 16

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Bras? Reply with quote

Hey ladies, I have a question for you all.

I am busty (36DD) and I am having a terrible time finding good, supportive sportsbras. The compression ones just don't work for me, so I'm having to look at the expensive runner's bras. I jogged oday and I'm so sore I could just about scream.

So....have you tried any good sports bras? Who were they made by and how much did they cost?

steffeysue

Total Posts: 1553

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a 38F, and I use Enell. I have tried lots and lots of the others....no success. Not even the Champions that come in larger sizes, they just don't do it for me. However, an Enell, fits and works. All of the elastic is covered which really cuts down on chafing. And the girls do stay put, in these babies. I get mine at:

http://www.ladiesonlysports.com/

The miracle is not that I finished the race, it is that I had the courage to start. --John Bingham and Steffeysue
chickstar

Total Posts: 16

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I'm going to have to pick an Enell bra up on payday, thety seem great!

stmuse

Total Posts: 4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 32 G and I put a DD sports bra over my regular bra. It works really well. It's just a little bit of extra layers.
Chatterbox24

Total Posts: 10

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Bras Reply with quote

I use Bravissimo as i am A 34G. They r more expeneive but they do some gogeous ones and u get what u pay for

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com