Hang in there!     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smilin_eyes

Total Posts: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Hang in there! Reply with quote

I'm over 40 and have been overweight since about 8 years of age. It's been an ongoing struggle that has left me frustrated and fearful about my lack of control. I spent a good deal of my life wondering what was wrong with me, that I couldn't just "push away from the table" like everyone was telling me. I write this to let you know that I have so far lost 67 pounds and am finally on track to get to my goal weight (about 40 left to lose). Even if I lose nothing more, I'm thinner and fitter than I was in high school, and that's finally enough for me. In the end, I think that persistance is much more important than perfection. You'll mess up, you'll blow up, you'll want to give up. I wish someone had told me that years ago. Hang in there, though, and eventually you'll be close to where you never dreamed you'd be.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com