I need to lose 58lbs! Want a buddy?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MeganMcD

Total Posts: 6

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:13 am    Post subject: I need to lose 58lbs! Want a buddy? Reply with quote

Hi I am new here. I am 27 years old Canadian. I'm married and I have 4 children. I need to lose 58lbs. I am 5'2. I don't want to disclose my current weight. I feel fat and just yucky about me. I am not depressed though. I have many things to be thankful for. I have a great husband, great children and a super family. I'd like a FEMALE buddy here, if I can get one or two or even three or four. I need a good kick in the pants sometimes and I am feeling a little low about myself at the moment. Nice to meet you all. Take care.
Contact me:
megron@hotmail.com
Megan Very Happy
SLIMTRIM127

Total Posts: 1194

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY! MEGAN, I EMAILED YOU AND INVITE FOR YOUR REQUEST.

SLIM Very Happy
doubletwins

Total Posts: 158

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all need friends and this is the place to be for the best friends and support you can find in this quest for weight loss. I'm heading for 20 lbs. It's taken me 8 months but at least I haven't gained.

Invite me through the buddy system on this site and I'll be glad to be your buddy. I have another 90 lbs to loose, so I'll be here for a long time at this rate. I think after I've lost some more, I'll be able to do more exercise and it will come off faster -- I HOPE
karenbrickey

Total Posts: 55

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Megan.
I need to lose about 70#. I'm down 12, which is better than being up 12. Laughing
You have come to the right place for help and support.
If you want to be buddies go to the invite buddies and I will be glad to help you thru this.
Good luck

Karen
pattigerbs

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Me too! Reply with quote

I joined a couple weeks ago and need to lose about 60 lbs too. I would be interested in being a buddy through the 'Buddies' feature on this site also.

Right now, I'm trying to learn how to best use this website. I'm starting slowly. I want to use the trackers first (and honestly) to see what I'm doing and then I'm going to re-take the personality test to make sure I'm using the right strategies. Sixty pounds seems overwhelming but if I could put them on, I have the ability to take them off. Exclamation
camphikefish

Total Posts: 519

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baby steps!

It took consuming an extra 3500 calories to put one pound on. Now the trick is to consume all the calories we take in and then burn some more! Laughing

We can do this! It's a lot of baby steps...but look at how many extra calories it took us to get here?

I have about 48# to go...3 months ago, I was at the 60# mark...and before that...I had even more weight to loose. Embarassed

I am proud of myself for making lifestyle changes...and keeping this weight off.

A toast of water to our success!

Soon to be slender Sara!

heather586

Total Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to be your buddy...I started dieting a month ago i wanted to lose 59# adn i'm only down 4#:*( my friends say i should be happy i havne't gained....but i wish i would've lost more than just 4# this first month...55 more pounds to go..
SLIMTRIM127

Total Posts: 1194

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEATHER YOU ARE DOING GREAT! WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT. 4 POUNDS IN A MONTH AND NO WEIGHT GAIN IS GREAT. I WOULD RATHER LOOSE AND THE BODY STAND STILL THEN TO HAVE THE BODY STAND STILL AND GAIN. BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE HARDER TO CHALLENGE. SO! HANG IN THERE AND KEEP WORKING YOUR BODY, BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOUR BODY IS GONNA GET DEFEATED BY THE WORKOUT AND WAKE UP AND POUNDS ARE GONNA DROP OFF. IT MIGHT EVEN BE 4 MORE POUNDS OR MORE!!! Wink STAY POSITIVE ! Very Happy

SLIM Very Happy
SZDANOWI

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: BUDDY Reply with quote

I just wanted to say that I had lost 105 pounds and I felt great. I then had surgery on my knee and now I am sad to say that I gained back 25 pounds. I am not discourraged, though. With sites like this, I know that the weight will come off again and I will loose a total of 40 pounds. It is a slow process to loose, but it sure goes on fast.
I did a lot of strength traning with bands and I used tapes for the cardio, and I know that you must exercise to loose. So I am headed in the right direction, all I have to do now is start my motor going
camphikefish

Total Posts: 519

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You bet it will come off! One pound at a time!

Take baby steps!

You can do it!

Congratulations on loosing 105!!!! Laughing

Soon to be slender Sara!

mrsb147

Total Posts: 208

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy oh boy SZDANOWI are we in the same boat. How's your knee now?
Are you still in PT? I myself lost 62 then gained back 30 thats why I'm here. My knee still hurts some days but we gotta keep on truckin as they say. Good Luck Taking off the 40 I'm right beside ya, I've got 56 to go.
tag0325

Total Posts: 23

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Need a Buddy! Reply with quote

I'm new to this - but what do I have to lose? (Except maybe about 60#) I'd love to buddy-up if you're interested

Terri

**Meal Skipper ** All or Nothing Doer ** Self Scrutinizer**
mac63

Total Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi i'm new to this as well .. i would like to loose about 50lb too .. so if you would like a buddy from australia send me an invite .. you are all doing so well.. keep up the good work and hopefully i will follow in your tracks Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 50 to 100 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com