|Home > Expert Blogs > Trainer Pete's Blog|
AboutPeter Samberg CSCS, aka “Trainer Pete” is the owner of One on One Fit studio and the successful online program www.GetLeanin15.com. Pete shows you that it doesn't take hours at the gym to get results if you work more efficiently. Trainer Pete specializes in helping people overcome time obstacles to shed body fat and live healthier/happier lives and he does it by "KEEPING IT SIMPLE"
» Meet Peter Samberg
» Save Author as Favorite
» See all Trainer Pete's Posts
Recent Posts» Negative Friends Ruining Your Weight Loss Progress
» 8 Must-Have Strength Moves for Fat Loss!
» Why Your Workout Stinks!
» When Should You Stretch?
» You Don't Need a Personal Trainer!
Archive» May 2010
» April 2010
» March 2010
» February 2010
» January 2010
» December 2009
Hey Everyone! Trainer Pete here,
How are your New Years workouts going so far? I hope awesome! I have a kick butt full body 15 Minute FAT BURNING Workout for you to throw into the mix so you can keep your 2012 goals going!
Beginners should do 1-2 sets of 10 reps each.
Intermediate exercisers should do 3 sets of 12 reps.
More advanced exercisers go for 3 sets of 15 reps.
Go through all the exercises in a "circuit style," doing exercise 1, then 2, then 3... with no rest in between. Keep it moving the whole time!
1. Squat to shoulder press (great for legs, butt and shoulders): Sit back, bending at the hips first and then the knees. Then stand back up pushing through the heels and pressing the weights over your head.
2. Ball Crunch (great for your stomach): Keep your lower back in contact with the ball and start with your stomach already contracted. Then lift up a couple of inches for an extra squeeze!
3. Ball push up (great for chest, front shoulders and arms): Further out = harder. Make sure to keep your hands directly underneath your shoulders. Bend at the elbow then push back up!
4. Ball reverse low back (keep that lower back healthy!): Keep your legs straight while lifting them in the air to squeeze your lower back. Depending upon your height you may not be able to start with both your feet and forearms on the ground.
5. Hip lifts (great for legs and butt!): Push through your heels to lift your hips up and squeeze your butt! Lower down slowly.
Enjoy and Keep it Moving!
Hot Topicsdiet, weight loss, fitness, motivation, abs, restaurants, health, calories, stress, challenge, gyms, support, goals, points, exercise, metabolism, food, recipe
Most Popular Searches
Most Popular Blogs» Longer, Leaner Thighs: 5 Best Exercises
» We Announce The Challenge WINNER!
» Best Vitamins Dieters Not Getting
» The Dangerous Escape Food Provides
» Janel Hits The Farmers Market
Highest Rated Blogs» Exercise Spotlight: The Plank
» 10 No-Equipment Workouts for Women
» Wax On, Wax Off: What's On Our Fruits & Veggies?
» Summertime Fresh Veggie Grilling
» 5 Things We Can Learn From the French About Eating