|Home > Expert Blogs > Danielle Prestejohn|
AboutDanielle Prestejohn, NASM CPT, MS Nutrition, is a devoted CrossFitter, Group Fitness Instructor, and Health Coach. Residing in Boston, MA she is the blogger behind CleanFoodCreativeFitness.com and has a passion for all things nutrition and fitness. She hopes to share this passion and enthusiasm for health with all those in the Diet.com community!
» Meet Danielle Prestejohn
» Save Author as Favorite
» See all DPrestejohn's Posts
Recent Posts» Pumpkin Protein Bars
» 5 Easy and Healthy Dinners!
» Egg White Protein Pancake
» Simple Bodyweight Workouts!
» What I Ate!
Archive» December 2012
» November 2012
» October 2012
» September 2012
» August 2012
» July 2012
Here is a great summer recipe, perfect for a cookout! It's simple to make and easy to bring to a party so you know you will have a Paleo and Gluten Free option available...
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 limes
- 100% orange juice
- Bag of baby spinach
- 2 oranges
- 1/2 pint of raspberries
- Slivered almonds
1. Marinate chicken breasts in 100 percent orange juice, lime juice from 1 lime, lime zest and tbs. olive oil for at least 5 hours
2. Grill the chicken breasts
3. While the chicken is cooking, slice the oranges into small segments, and toast the almonds just until they begin to smell and turn brown... make sure they don't burn!
4. Finally, assemble the salad combining the spinach, raspberries, orange slices, almonds, and grilled chicken
5. Squeezed the juice of an orange and 1/2 of a lime over the salad
Makes 4 Servings
I topped my salad with a little bit of feta cheese as well. On the side I served baby carrots roasted with a little olive oil and pepper, as well as a salad with green beans, balsamic vinegar, fresh basil, and cherry tomatoes.
What's your favorite summer recipe?
Hot Topicsdiet, weight loss, fitness, motivation, abs, restaurants, health, calories, stress, challenge, gyms, support, goals, points, exercise, metabolism, food, recipe
Most Popular Searches
Most Popular Blogs» Longer, Leaner Thighs: 5 Best Exercises
» We Announce The Challenge WINNER!
» Best Vitamins Dieters Not Getting
» The Dangerous Escape Food Provides
» Janel Hits The Farmers Market
Highest Rated Blogs» Tidy Up Your Kitchen to Slim Down
» Wax On, Wax Off: What's On Our Fruits & Veggies?
» Sauteed Scallops with Cherry Tomatoes
» Weight Loss And Your Inner Dialogue
» Exercise Spotlight: The Deltoid Raise