Today's recipe is super simple and delicious! It is gluten- and grain-free and can easily be made Paleo too!
- 3 eggs
- 3 small zucchini
- 1/2 c. to 1 c. tomato sauce
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbs. Parmesan Cheese (omit if Paleo)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (omit if Paleo)
- tbs. olive oil
Pizza is one of the foods I miss the most being gluten free. What would you miss most if you had to give up grains or gluten?
- In a small saute pan , add olive oil spray and your mushrooms and saute until cooked
- In a food processor shred your zucchini and squeeze out the excess water
- In a large saute pan, heat your olive and coat the pan well
- Add in your zucchini, season with pepper, press down into the pan and cook on medium heat 5-6 minutes flipping over once.
- Whisk your 3 eggs in a bowl with the parmesan cheese and add the eggs to the saute pan.
- Cook the eggs and zucchini on medium heat about 5 minutes.
- When the eggs have almost finishing cooking place the pan in the oven and broil for 1 minute.
- Remove the eggs and top with the sauce, mozzarella, and sauteed mushrooms, season with oregano as desired.
- Place the pan back into the broiler for one minute more to melt your cheese. Enjoy!