I'm here today to disprove a common misconception about Paleo: That all we eat is bacon! Paleo can actually be a plant based diet and today I'm bringing you an awesome side dish that is 100% both Paleo and Vegan! The task of creating Paleo meals can at times seem daunting! Who has time to cook and bake such extravagant replacements all the time for your non-paleo favorites?! This makes the perfect side dish for any meal or top it with some protein for a complete Paleo meal!
- 3 cups organic frozen spinach
- 2/3 cup light canned coconut milk
- 1/2 6 oz can tomato paste
- 2 tbs. pine nuts
What's your favorite meal to make when you only have a few minutes to throw something together???
- Spray a skillet with olive oil and saute your spinach until it begins to defrost over medium to high heat.
- Turn your heat down to low-medium and add in the coconut milk and tomato paste.
- Cooke everything together stirring occasionally 2-3 minutes longer.
- Top with your pine nuts and enjoy!
Thanks for checking out my recipe and you can find more Paleo and Gluten free recipes over on my blog at Clean Food Creative Fitness!