- Diet Plans
- Weight Loss Community
Are you ready for my delicious and healthy recipe for reduced-sugar, nutrient-dense, peanut-butter chocolate fudge?! It takes less than 5 minutes to make!
Today, I have one of my delicious Lean-Body desserts or snacks that always helps to satisfy my sweet tooth, while at the same time getting TONS of quality nutrition.
It's my own special version of a healthy peanut-butter-fudge! If you don't like nuts or peanut butter, you can simply leave out those ingredients and make a chocolate-only version. Pay attention, because there are specific ingredients that make this a LOT healthier for you than typical fudge.
I will say that this dessert/snack is not low-calorie, per se, but it is loaded with quality healthy fats, some protein, LOTS of antioxidants, and is relatively low in sugar (compared with typical fudge or other desserts), while also containing a decent dose of fiber.
Overall, it's a great snack or dessert that helps curb your appetite, fuel your muscles, loads you up on protective antioxidants, and quells that sweet tooth that often makes you overeat on refined sweets.
Geary's Lean-Body Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe:
- 3/4 cup organic coconut milk (NOT the watered down "light" version which just replaces some of the healthy coconut fat with water...use the real full-fat version)
- 1 bar (3-5 oz. bar works well) of quality extra dark chocolate (look for at least 70-75% cocoa content on the label to minimize sugar content)
- 4-5 tablespoons of peanut butter or your favorite nut butter (almond butter, cashew butter, macadamia butter, etc)
- 3/4 cup raisins or dried cranberries (optional)
- 1/2 cup whole raw almonds ... Continue
|1 | 2 Next Page|