With the holiday season now in full swing, you are probably getting ready to bake, entertain and head off to parties. You may be used to buying the same old products to make your favorite holiday dishes, however, before you head out to the store, check out some of these outstanding products.
They may become your new favorite holiday products and transform your dish into a healthy superstar!
• Horizon Low-fat Organic Egg Nog: if you prefer to buy organic, you’ll love this low-fat egg nog! Per 1/2 cup: 140 calories, 6 g protein, 23 g carb, 3 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 80 mg sodium, 0 g fiber.
• Whitewave Silk Soymilk Nog: if you don’t consume dairy but love the taste of egg nog, then this is nog for you! Per 1/2 cup: 90 calories, 3 g protein, 15 g carb, 2 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 75 mg sodium, 0 g fiber.
• Vitasoy Peppermint Chocolate Organic Soy Beverage: forget the Starbucks peppermint mocha and grab a soy drink instead. It’ll only cost you 140 calories and 4 g fat per 8 ounces vs. 440 calories and 18 g fat for a tall peppermint mocha (made with whole milk and whipped cream).
• Wholly Wholesome Whole Wheat Organic Pie Shells: These pre-made pie shells contain whole grains and do not use artery-clogging hydrogenated oils! Per 1/8th shell: 110 calories, 1 g protein, 10 g carb, 8 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 100 mg sodium, 1 g fiber.
• Splenda Brown Sugar Blend: This baking blend can be used in place of brown sugar. It has ... Continue
|1 | 2 Next Page|