|Home > Member Blogs > CSL-Chat!|
CSL-Bailey» View Profile
» View Buddies
» View All Blog Posts
» Invite As Buddy
» Save Author as Favorite
Recent Posts» All of Last Week's Workouts!
» My Workouts!
» Quick & Easy Diet Tips
» A Diet.com COMMUNITY Challenge!
» My Workouts From Last Week
Archive» July 2008
» June 2008
» May 2008
» April 2008
» March 2008
» February 2008
Awesome Summer Treat!posted @3:00pm ET on June 25, 2012
Hey Diet.com members! Are you as excited as I am that we're officially into summer?!
Have you gotten in any beach or pool time yet? Swimming is a great low-impact exercise option! :)
I was browsing through our Diet.com Recipes, looking for a perfect summer recipe, and I certainly found one. I wanted to share this creative, fruity recipe with you guys, so you can all try it out!
Honeydew Summer Salad Wedges:
1 honeydew melon
1 package (3 ounce) gelatin, lemon flavored
1/2 cup boiling water
1/2 cup iced water
1 cup hulled whole strawberries
1. Cut melon in half; scoop out seeds. Pat the inside of the melon dry using paper towels.
2. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Combine ice water and ice cubes to make one cup.
3. Add to gelatin and stir until slightly thickened. Remove any un-melted ice.
4. Place each melon half in a small bowl to hold straight and firm. Place half of strawberries in each melon half.
5. Pour gelatin mixture over berries. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until firm, about 3 hours. To serve, cut into wedges.
Doesn't that sound amazing?! Please let me know if you try this recipe! Can't wait to hear what you think!
Hot Topicsdiet, weight loss, fitness, motivation, abs, restaurants, health, calories, stress, challenge, gyms, support, goals, points, exercise, metabolism, food, recipe
Most Popular Searches
Most Popular Blogs» Longer, Leaner Thighs: 5 Best Exercises
» We Announce The Challenge WINNER!
» Best Vitamins Dieters Not Getting
» The Dangerous Escape Food Provides
» Janel Hits The Farmers Market
Highest Rated Blogs» Exercise Spotlight: The Plank
» Wax On, Wax Off: What's On Our Fruits & Veggies?
» Resveratrol Might Help Prevent Weight Gain
» Exercise Spotlight: Bicycle Crunch
» 6 Tips For Faster Meal Preparation