|Home > Member Blogs > CSL-Chat!|
CSL-Bailey» View Profile
» View Buddies
» View All Blog Posts
» Invite As Buddy
» Save Author as Favorite
Recent Posts» Fun St. Patrick's Day Food Ideas
» Super Bowl Snacks for the Whole Team!
» How To Post An Image In Your Blog
» All of Last Week's Workouts!
» My Workouts!
Archive» July 2008
» June 2008
» May 2008
» April 2008
» March 2008
» February 2008
Happy Summer from Diet.com!posted @4:00pm ET on June 20, 2012
Hey Diet.com members! Today - June 20, 2012 - marks the first day of SUMMER!!!
Here are some of my favorite Diet.com resources for the summertime.
Cold Recipes - We have nearly 1,200 different recipes in our Diet.com Healthy Recipes section, many of which are terrific for hot, summer months. Some examples include:
- Apricot Shake: This refreshing low-fat shake is a tasty treat on a hot summer evening! Use light non-fat vanilla yogurt for a lower calorie treat.
- Banana Berry Cups: You'll have as much fun making these tasty frozen treats as you will eating them!
- Strawberry Smoothie: The strawberry smoothie is classic! Enjoy this as a snack, dessert or as a healthy addition to breakfast or lunch.
Fitness Videos - Our hundreds of fitness videos will help you get your body ready for swimsuits. Here are some of our most popular videos for whipping you into shape:
- Exercises to Tighten Your Core
- Sexy Tank Top Arms
- Top 3 Butt Toning Pilates Moves
- Total Abs Makeover
Expert Blogs - Many of our Diet.com Expert Bloggers tackle summertime topics, to help you make it through the season in one piece... while wearing your two-piece! Some of my favorite summer-themed expert blogs are below:
- Enjoy the Fruits and Veggies of Summer: Dietitian Meghan Tiernan dishes on her favorite summer fruits/veggies, plus shares some great ideas for how you can incorporate the seasonal produce into your meals!
- Blueberry Basics + 2 Great Recipes: Summertime means berries, berries, berries! Since blueberries are antioxidant powerhouses, Cheryl Tallman is sharing her favorite ways to enjoy these little blue beads of flavor and nutrients.
- Top 10 Workout Songs for June: Music blogger Chris Lawhorn has June's top 10 workout songs ready for you! Listen to samples, and follow the easy download links to own the music yourself. These tracks will help you blast through your gym routines!
Happy start-of-summer everyone!
Hot Topicsdiet, weight loss, fitness, motivation, abs, restaurants, health, calories, stress, challenge, gyms, support, goals, points, exercise, metabolism, food, recipe
Most Popular Searches
Most Popular Blogs» Longer, Leaner Thighs: 5 Best Exercises
» We Announce The Challenge WINNER!
» Best Vitamins Dieters Not Getting
» The Dangerous Escape Food Provides
» Janel Hits The Farmers Market
Highest Rated Blogs» Kick Start Your Metabolism
» Are You Portion Savvy?
» Labor Day Spicy BBQ Chicken Recipe
» 4 Keys to Being Unstoppable
» Valentine's Day treats that won't blow the diet!